ABOUT STANDARD HORIZON GX2400E – VHF FIXED MARINE TRANSCEIVER WITH AIS, GPS
The GX2400E MATRIX AIS/GPS, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC (Digital Selective Calling) or AIS (Automated Identification System). Out of the box and ready to go, acquiring AIS and AIS SART targets, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, and navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
The GX2400E Matrix AIS/GPS shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm, or Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA) Alarm.
Two mounting options are available. Bracket mount with the bracket and knobs included, or use the optional MMB-84 to flush mount into a bulkhead.
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Compatible
- Second station capability with wired RAM4 or wireless RAM4X (when used with the optional SCU-30 WiFi Module)
- Built-in integrated 66 channel GPS receiver
- Noise cancelling function for both receive and transmit audio
- Meets ITU-R M.493-15 Class D (Digital Selective Calling)
- 4800 or 38400 NMEA baud rate selection, for plotters with 1 NMEA port
- AIS/AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- Pre-set key stores up to 10 favourite channels
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- DSC position request and report functions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information is shown on display
- Commercial grade receiver (Spurious & Image rejection better than –80dB)
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with programmed fog signals and listen back
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man OverBoard) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Integrated 32 Code Voice Scrambler and 4 Code Voice Scrambler (Requires dealer programming)
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- ATIS Mode for European Inland Waterways
- Mounting Bracket, two Mounting Knobs, and hardware
- DC Power Cord
- Power cord with 6amp fuse and holder
- Warranty Card
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.