Yaesu Musen Co. is pleased to announce the new feature packed YAESU VHF/UHF Mobile Transceiver – FTM-7250DR/E. The new FTM-7250DR/E is a compact ruggedly built C4FM/FM 144/430MHz Dual Band 50W Transceiver incorporating the latest advanced features YAESU offers for the System Fusion II platform. Users can expect this attractive new transceiver to provide reliable performance for long-lasting communications because the FTM-7250DR/E incorporates a Heavy-Duty Heat Sink equipped with the Yaesu exclusive FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor – Wind Tunnel).
Its Front Speaker delivers 3W of powerful clear and crisp audio – ensuring consistent communications – even in noisy environments. As with other YAESU C4FM Transceivers, the new FTM-7250DR/E supports the Automatic Mode Select (AMS) function, Digital Group ID (DG-ID)/ Digital Personal ID (DP-ID) features for group communications and easy connectivity to the WiRES-X Internet Linking System. A new feature of the FTM-7250DR/E certain to be very popular in the Amateur Radio community with its expanded Wider Receiver Coverage: 108 – 579.995MHz (108 – 137MHz: Air Band).
Other practical functions included in the new FTM-7250DR/E are; Large Multi-Color LED Indicator to show Operation Mode at glance; 225 memories (199 “basic” memory channels, 10 sets of band-edge memory channels and 6 “Home” channel) with 8 character Alpha-numeric tags for easy channel recognition; keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the supplied DTMF microphone; Built-in CTCSS and DCS Encoder/Decoder circuits; Time-Out-Timer (TOT); Automatic Power-Off(APO) and Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS); VFO scan, Preferential Memory Scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual Watch and so on.
– System Fusion-II Compatible
– Operates Advanced C4FM Digital and Conventional FM modes
– AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM – Sophisticated Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Operation
– Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Memory Feature : Up to 10 DG-ID pairs with alpha tags
– True 50 Watts (VHF and UHF) Stable High-Power Transmitter with FACC (Wind Tunnel)
– High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
– 3W Powerful & Clear Audio with Front Speaker
– AMS with Multi-colored large LED Mode-Indicator Effortless FM and C4FM Operation
– 225 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
– Wideband Receive for 108MHz – 579.995MHz (108 – 137MHz: Airband)
– Weather Broadcast Reception
– Severe Weather Alert Feature
– Easily connect with the WIRES-X linking system (Not support operation of WIRES-X Node Station)
– Keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the microphone
– CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode, with split Tone
– Versatile Scan features : VFO scan, Preferential Memory scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual watch
– DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA USB Cable
– Mobile Mounting Bracket
– DC Power Cable w/Fuse Operating Manual
Weight and size:
– Case Size (W x H x D): 155 x 42 x 145.5mm w/o knobs and fan.
– Weight (Approx.): 1.3kg.